Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Do you like your ISP?

Here's I present you, the best survey ever! Mr.ISP is surveying and he found the target - Mr.XYZ.

Below is their dialogue .....

Mr.ISP: What is the best experience and offer by Tmnut Screamyx so far?

Mr.XYZ: Terminate my line if I haven't paid the bills for 3 months even though they don't send me bill or send to wrong address.

Mr.ISP: Do you think they able to help you to fix your internet connection in time after you have been bugging them.

Mr.XYZ: No, the only immediate action they will take is if you don't pay their bills.

Mr.ISP: Why don't you change internet service provider?

Mr.XYZ: This fucker monopolizes(pollutes) the market!

Mr.ISP: Tmnut offer 1Mb connection, don't you like fast internet?

Mr.XYZ: What you expect?! I pay for 1Mb, and I get 512kbps and sometimes lesser. I want REFUND!

Mr.ISP: Thank you. This is honest feedback indeed.

Mr.XYZ: You better get out of my way fast, else I gonna poke you!

To be continued .....

If you think I'm making a stupid joke, sorry that you totally have no idea what i'm talking about.... this is a fact.

Everyone love truth!!!!!

3 comments:

darry said...

agreed, that's why i take the 512Kbps package, same as 1Mbps what...

Yoon Kit said...

ha, I got the call from darn tmnet. I tried to answer some questions, but it was so darn long:

e.g how do you rate our service... what would you rate the expected service... what do you think the rate should be ... what do you rate blah blah blah...
And thats for each and every 'sub-service' they provide...

Anyway, I couldnt be bothered because I have a day job to attend to. I told them I didnt have the time, and they should fix their survey methodology.

yk.

Anonymous said...

Shittt! Stupid lazy bloodsucker TMnut. I have a 1mb contract with the Nut but download at less than 300kb/s speed most of the time. What is this? Pure day light robbery, endorsed and protected by the gornment with their farking protectionism policy! Talking about improving services, sth about Malaysia boleh... BAH! Malaysia as 'MSC hub' when our sole isp provider is TMNat...