Thursday, October 05, 2006

Argus-3.0(dev) - Ragraph

Argus 3.0 is in active development, I guess most of argus users should give the development version a try since there are a lot of changes from 2.0 to 3.0, by the way tools like ratop, racluster, ragraph and etc are added. I have no problem to get it compiled however I have problem when I run ragraph, anyway I just solve it with pkg_add since it requires certain perl module to work.

shell>pkg_add -r p5-RRDTool-OO

This is just note to myself in case I have forgotten next time, by the way I think argus 3.0 will be in FreeBSD port when it is released.

Cheers to all arguser :]

P/S: Feel free to contribute to argus wiki page -
http://www.vorant.com/nsmwiki/index.php?title=Argus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When i left the trouble with compiling it on OpenBSD behind me it works like a charm. Nice and informtive Graphs via include ragraph RRDtool Perlscript.

To all out there. Give it a try