Monday, May 21, 2007

At last .....

I can't resist to post this while it is nothing related to computer security, but hey it is one of the best strategy game ever and I love it while I was young. I'm wondering whether the release of this game will suck my time away.



I bet most of you won't forget this tactical game that requires a lot of offensive and defensive approach to turnaround in the game. Hopefully Blizzard will make it successful again. It's about 10 years now ..... since 1997.

Rock & Roll ....

Enjoy (;])

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite games too.

poekong said...

Hey Geek! I need your help installing enlightenment on openbsd. Can you post the detail installation procedure? I don't see any guide except this http://www1.get-e.org/E17_User_Guide/English/_pages/3.3.html
with very little detail. Btw I do like your posts!! Respect!
Thanks in advance.
poekong@gmail.com

Roti Ginger said...

i used to play, but i have to admit i am suck on playing game