Friday, May 23, 2008

HeX: Handbook

While we are in the active development of HeX 2.0, we will start a side project mainly for documentation purpose. We call it HeX Handbook, the link is here -

https://trac.security.org.my/hex/wiki/HeXHandbook

Currently there's nothing yet, but I will import all the contents from my incomplete Network Security Analyst Handbook to there, and I'm now trying to design the standard template so that whoever want to contribute can follow the template.

If you are using HeX, and you know different way of doing analysis using the tools in HeX, we would like to hear from you. By the way, if you are good in language translation, please do let me know.

Thanks to scholar who always gives me very fruitful input!

Cheers (;])

1 comment:

Crippersz said...

where can i get hex handbook?